Suffering Extreme Body Pain? Get Treated by a South Florida Chiropractor
We believe you’ve arrived here due to an aggravating case of body pain. Suffering these types of aches can be quite uncomfortable and annoying because they can negatively affect your quality of life. Your body pain may thus be preventing you from performing your daily activities such as showering, taking care of your kids, cooking, and even working.
Unfortunately, a grand majority of people do not see the importance of treating their pain. They believe that these ailments are not worth treating simply because they affirm that they do not have the necessary amount of time to receive medical attention. However, we would like to argue against that premise, because all aches are caused either by an underlying condition such as injuries or illnesses. Due to the uncertainty regarding the cause of your pain, you’ll need to acquire the right set of medical attention in hopes of avoiding further health deterioration.
So, the truth is that by pursuing the expertise of a South Florida chiropractor, you will receive the best care for your injuries. We would like to invite you to keep reading this article so that you can get to know the different types of body pain, its causes, and how chiropractic care can treat these ailments.
Body Pain Reported in the South Florida Area
Let’s now discuss the most common causes of body pain:
Hip Pain: The hip joint can get damaged by performing a constantly rough motion. The “ball-and-socket” joint eases movement in the hips and legs. If this joint gets injured though, you may experience pain and difficulty in moving these body parts. Whenever you utilize your hip, the cartilage within that area acts as a cushion.
This will prevent undesired friction when the hip bone moves within the joint. Despite its durability, aging, and overuse can damage the cartilage. Hip soft tissue, such as muscles and tendons in the hip, can lose strength and resistance. Other causes of hip pain are:
- Arthritis is more common in older adults and is commonly defined as inflammation of the hip joints.
- As we mentioned before, you may suffer hip fractures with falls or other injuries.
- Bursitis is the inflammation of bursae. The bursae are sacs within your joints that carry synovial fluid and ease general movement.
Back Pain: This ache can affect different areas of your back. Ailments affecting the back may be related to nerve damage in the spine.
- Muscle and ligament strains can be provoked by constantly heavy lifting or a sudden quick motion. Poor physical condition, and postures may affect the back’s soft tissue.
- Bulging or ruptured disks: Discs act as cushions between the vertebrae in your spine. The soft material inside a disc can bulge or rupture, applying an undesired pressure on the nerves. As a result, pinched nerves are formed and your pain will unfortunately worsen.
- Osteoporosis is a common condition in older adults that can cause small fractures in the spine’s vertebrae.
Neck Pain: The neck is composed of tissues such as ligaments, muscles, and bones that facilitate movement of the area. Different factors can trigger neck pain:
- Rheumatoid arthritis causes pain, inflammation of joints, and bone damage.
- A herniated cervical disc will apply pressure on the spinal cord or nerve roots.
- Aging will deteriorate cervical discs. This condition is known as spondylosis and during its process, it will narrow the space between the vertebrae.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care in South Florida
Chiropractic care is a science based on non-invasive treatment. Different types of body pain, and musculoskeletal disorders may be caused by misalignments in the spine. Chiropractors not only treat patients suffering from acute pain, but they also focus on patients of all ages who have other types of health issues. These are the many benefits that your South Florida chiropractor can offer you:
- According to a study published in the Journal of Human Hypertension, chiropractic care has the effect of facilitating a proper set of blood pressure flow in your body. Actually, it has been just as successful as other blood pressure medicines.
- As we mentioned before, chiropractors perform non-invasive treatments. These can range from techniques such as spinal manipulation and manual adjustments. As a result, will not need risky surgeries nor strong medicines that can create undesired side-effects.
- Manual adjustments have been proven to help reduce inflammation and pain caused by misalignments in the vertebrae. Sometimes, these misalignments can apply pressure on nerves. As a result, pain and inflammation will increase. If you have a damaged vertebra, chiropractors have the necessary expertise to align it back to its correct position.
- Physical therapy is related to chiropractic care. By performing a set of predetermined exercises, you will reduce inflammation, increase flexibility, regain strength, and improve your coordination. What is notable, is that these practices are adjusted according to your own needs. In other words, you can exercise according to the injury you suffered, your strength, height, and weight.
- Chiropractors perform deep tissue massages to heal muscle-related injuries.
- Ultrasound therapy has been accurate to treat injuries in knees, hip, neck, and back. This practice reduces pain and inflammation while at the same time relieving stress and scar tissue.
Get treated now!
Now that you learned the benefits of chiropractic care for your own specific needs, we are certain that you will feel more comfortable in seeking a South Florida chiropractor. These are highly-trained professionals who will work day in and day out to end your ailments. We encourage you to reach out to a chiropractor right now!